Please see the links below for a variety of short videos for information.
Dr. Mary Ramsay
- COVID-19 vaccine: how do I know it is safe?
- How does a vaccine work?
- Should I still follow the guidance after I have had 2 doses of vaccine?
- How important is it to have two doses of the vaccine?
- What are the easiest ways to get vaccinated?
- Why are frontline healthcare workers one of the first groups to be vaccinated in the UK?
- What role does vaccination play in helping to end the pandemic?
- What are the risk factors considered to prioritise COVID19 vaccine?
- How important is it for people from deprived or minority backgrounds to get the vaccine?
- What is an mRNA vaccine and how does it work?
Dr. Gayatri Amirthalingam (PHE Vaccination Lead)
- COVID-19 vaccines: can they affect my fertility
- If I have allergies is it still safe to have the COVID-19 vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccine guide for women of childbearing age or are planning a pregnancy
- COVID-19 vaccination: if you have an underlying health condition or are immunosuppressed
Dr. Shriti Pattani (Consultant in Occupational Medicine, NHS)
- Should I have the vaccine if I have already had COVID-19?
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and pregnant healthcare staff
- Who should and who should not have the vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccination: occupational health – guide to side effects
For Learning Disabled
- Information about vaccines: For people with a learning disability and autistic people
- Clenton Farquharson TLAP chair getting the vaccine for Covid-19
Dr Amir Khan, GP