If you would like advertise a job please send your advertisment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent call for volunteer dentist 6th feb Southampton
Dentaid – we are desperately seeking a volunteer dentist to do one of our Looked after Children clinics on the 6th Feb in Southampton.
Travel expenses and even a hotel the night before can be arranged/reimbursed
Full time/part time associate dentists required for a new mixed practice opening soon in Northend area of Portsmouth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £90,000 – £126,861.98 per year
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Grayshott- Surrey (Close to A3)
Parkway Dental Care
Independent Private/NHS mix family run practice with the highest national feedback on dental website Working Feedback.
A very large emphasis is placed on a family environment at Parkway which has played a key part in the practice’ success with patients and staff alike. All staff are encouraged and supported by the practice to develop themselves professionally. The practice is currently developing a thriving sedation service, private practice and introducing EMS machines to support the hygiene team.
The practice’ large patient base and strong reputation has enabled clinicians to develop strong private lists alongside their NHS income, this has led to the availability of extra UDAs that we advertise below.
Part-Time Position (3 days per week – with option of extending to full-time)
Wednesday – 08.15 – 17.30
Thursday – 08.15 – 17.30
Friday – 08.15 – 17.30
Total net income package in the range of £76k to £99k (Being realistically achieved by current associates on three day salary).
Made up of the following:
3500 – 6000 UDAs available dependent on performance levels.
£13 per UDA plus Super Annuation Pension.
The role is mixed with considerable private opportunity.
Plus a private net income of £30K + per annum that is currently being achieved by the retiring dentist.
- Finalist for practice design and interior design category of Dental Republic’s dental awards.
- Practice undertakes local marketing in support of private dentistry for the Associate Dentist.
- Established & well-maintained patient list available.
- 5 surgery family orientated dental practice with an established patient base.
- All surgeries are air conditioned.
- Dental practice has applied to become a vocational training practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Established professional dental team at the practice creating an enjoyable and fantastic working environment
- Attached specialists Implant Specialist, Endodontic Specialist, Perio lead.
Parking available at the practice. A very large emphasis is placed on a family environment at Parkway which has played a key part in the practice’ success with patients and staff alike. All staff are encouraged and supported by the practice to develop themselves professionally. The practice is currently developing a thriving sedation service and introducing EMS machines to support the hygiene team. Practice socials are regularly arranged, with bi-annual events during the summer and Christmas.